Screams. taunts. stones and brooms.
Just because I am different.
Hurts a lot. Damm.
Love. kindness. care and sympathy.
I ask for none. So,
Don’t hate me for what I am.
Melancholic thoughts keeps me woken.
Don’t test my tension by pulling me apart.
As misery and pain are unspoken.
People take their depart.
I remain heartbroken.
Left with a mark and a sting from a dart.
In collaboration with BQ.
Look up at the naked sky.
Millions of eyes that spy.
Submerged in the sea of thoughts.
Survive the crosses and noughts.
Follow your heart. Take a chance.
Sharpen your lance.
Dive into the abyss.
Find your path of eternal bliss.
Image Source : Pinterest
Welcome to the world,
Born by cutting the wire.
One and only real connection.
Wait. This is just start of your dire.
Gates open. Hordes sent for domestication
Time to read, to pee and back to shire.
No space of creativity or innovation.
Is everybody a big liar?
Welcome to this world.
Image Source : Wallpapermania
I am still here
Why can’t they see me.
Crying, engulfed by fear.
Why can’t they hear me.
My mortal feels like a rime.
No pain. No emotion.
Frozen in time.
With scattering thoughts.
Then I saw her reflection.
Made by my dripping claret.
I was scared by her intention.
When she reached out to me.
“Don’t worry my love.
You are not alone.
Come with me. Let’s hove.
I am here for you.” Grim ‘Death‘ Reaper said
Connecting those invisible dots
Dimmest zodiac among the rest
Claws reaching through infinite space
With beehive clustered in the chest
Now, a part of the cluster is in me
Spreading and growing in size.
Conferring with white ghosts.
My lifespan – a number in rolling dice.
Gazing through infinite seas of stars.
She sits besides me.
My heart starts to flutter.
As she leans towards me.
I hold her in my arms.
As I take a deep breath in.
I close my eyes.
As my lips caress her’s.
The taste of her metallic lipstick.
lingers in my mouth.
My hands slid over her curves.
As I hold on to her tight.
She asked, Do you love me?
I wish you could read my mind,
My thoughts are all about you.
I wish you could read my palm,
My future is with you.
I wish you could feel my heart,
As it beats only for you.
I wish you could feel my love,
As I get overwhelmed with this feeling.
I replied.. 🙂
Thank you Pratyusha for nominating me for this award.
1)Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
2)Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
3)Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
“No one gives it to you, you have to take it.” ~ Francis ‘Frank’ Costello (Jack Nicholson) in The Departed
Take the award 😀
11 questions asked:
- Which place do you reside in ?
- Any specific things you enjoy about the place?
- What is your astrological sign?
- What is your one strength and one weakness ?
- What are your biggest fears of life?
- Your Inspiration to start the journey of writing?
- Activities that keep you busy when at leisure?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you prefer doing things day or night?
- Do you have a pet?
- One dream you wish it were true?
As promised, answered with disconnected words 🙂
I wonder,the place I reside in
the Gargantuan space.
Consuming all things around me.
In the end, its Singularity.
I was born at the time,
When the Woman could be seen in the sky.
Don’t ask me about my Strength or my weakness.
Because my Weakness is my strength.
I fear that one day,
Have to wake up from this dream.
So I write my Thoughts
into this never ending aether
Keeping me busy,
With loads of Songs to hear.
I Dream of a job,
where I Earn without working.
Neither the Sun or Moon can stop me
from doing things I like.
Wish to have domesticated companion.
But Time and Space don’t agree.
One more dream that I wish, to be true
is to re-live those moments of life.
Yes, You are right.. to build a time machine 🙂
Thank you Esther for nominating me for the 3 day quote challenge.
If you like it. Take the challenge 😀
1. Post one quotation a day for three days (they can be from other sources or one of your own).
2. Nominate 3 other bloggers to participate per post.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Thanks Steffie Schelzig 🙂
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them.
- Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Ramblings of a considering mind That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Why am I here?:
Why I am here in WordPress – The Reason
Be Crazy. Let loose your thoughts. Be Short 🙂