Connecting those invisible dots
Dimmest zodiac among the rest
Claws reaching through infinite space
With beehive clustered in the chest
Now, a part of the cluster is in me
Spreading and growing in size.
Conferring with white ghosts.
My lifespan – a number in rolling dice.
I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the ThatMediocreGuy. Thank you so much! So, for those who don’t know the rules, here they are for you:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 people. (“No one gives it to you, you have to take it.” ~ Francis ‘Frank’ Costello (Jack Nicholson) in The Departed. Take the award 😀)
7 Facts about me
- Probability that I would listen to a Radiohead song in a day is equal to 1.
- I get along well with a kid than an adult.
- I dream a lot.
- Fight Club is in my top 50 movie list
- I have developed an interest towards Anime.
- I am so lazy that I copied/rearranged the 5 facts from my earlier post 😛
- I love to hear/see/learn about stars/galaxies/space.. All About Astronomy.
Thank you Pratyusha for nominating me for this award.
1)Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
2)Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
3)Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
“No one gives it to you, you have to take it.” ~ Francis ‘Frank’ Costello (Jack Nicholson) in The Departed
Take the award 😀
11 questions asked:
- Which place do you reside in ?
- Any specific things you enjoy about the place?
- What is your astrological sign?
- What is your one strength and one weakness ?
- What are your biggest fears of life?
- Your Inspiration to start the journey of writing?
- Activities that keep you busy when at leisure?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you prefer doing things day or night?
- Do you have a pet?
- One dream you wish it were true?
As promised, answered with disconnected words 🙂
I wonder,the place I reside in
the Gargantuan space.
Consuming all things around me.
In the end, its Singularity.
I was born at the time,
When the Woman could be seen in the sky.
Don’t ask me about my Strength or my weakness.
Because my Weakness is my strength.
I fear that one day,
Have to wake up from this dream.
So I write my Thoughts
into this never ending aether
Keeping me busy,
With loads of Songs to hear.
I Dream of a job,
where I Earn without working.
Neither the Sun or Moon can stop me
from doing things I like.
Wish to have domesticated companion.
But Time and Space don’t agree.
One more dream that I wish, to be true
is to re-live those moments of life.
Yes, You are right.. to build a time machine 🙂