The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
(feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
– India , United States and UK.
2. What is your favorite sport?
– Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Badminton… so on..
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
– Every morning as I open my eyes for another day.
4. What is your favorite quote?
– Life is hard. After all, it kills you..
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
– My favorite class when I’m still at school are science (chemistry/physics):p
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
– Swimming. (Same here.) I haven’t tried to learn it after my initial lesson during my childhood which got me drowned in a pond. 😥 But after that experience, now I am not afraid of water/drowning. 😀
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
– I have tried to play many but everything in vain. I have plan to learn a musical instrument for last 5 years (only plans) :p