Thanks Steffie Schelzig 🙂
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them.
- Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Ramblings of a considering mind That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Why am I here?:
Why I am here in WordPress – The Reason
Be Crazy. Let loose your thoughts. Be Short 🙂